South Coast Private
South Coast of Iceland is a road of waterfalls, glaciers and gorgeous Atlantic shore covered by sands. Sands is blacker than black, waterfalls are roaring and glaciers make you feel a grain of sand in the vast world. This tour is full of spectacular views. So be sure that you will be amazed.
Daytrip starts with hidden Road of thousand lakes. This road through Hengill volcano area laid across stunning lava field and nimble mountain river. So our comfortable jeep is an absolutely right vehicle for this journey.
Then we drive back to the Road №1 and after short driving get all main attractions of our trip:
- Seljalandsfoss waterfall which is fed by water from the far-famed Eyjafjallajökull glacier. There is grotto behind waterfall so you can walk through Seljalandsfoss. This is both wet and funny;
- Thorvaldseyri farm become most popular farm in Iceland after destructive eruption. You will know and see story of collapse and resurrection of this place during Eyjafjallajökull´s frenzy;
- Locals say that there is viking treasures are hidden in the cave behind Skogarfoss waterfall. Well, not a big chance to find ancient coin, but this is priceless to see amazing Skogarfoss waterfall;
- Wrecked DC-3 Douglas of U.S. Navy. Yes, this is kind of attraction. You will agree when see this lonely and desolate vehicle in the middle of black sand desert, abandoned to the mercy of cold Icelandic winds;
- Dyrhólaey cape — huge coastal arch on the very south of Iceland mainland. Cape stands between glaciers and boundless ocean on the other side. Here you will see one of the most incredible view in your life;
- Reynisfjara black sand beach is a popular place to see puffins during summer. Puffins fly away at the end august but huge basalt columns always here on Reynisfjara beach and you will fall in love with it whatever the season or weather.
- 1-7 pax: 145000 ISK;
- 8+ pax: by request.
- Private transportation;
- English guidance.
- Different language guide.
Contact us email@example.com or +354 6158425 to book this daytour. Find our phone number in WhatsApp or Viber to connect faster.