Golden Circle Private
Golden Circle is the classic daytour in Iceland. During 7 hours ride common visitors see famous sights like Thingvellir National Park where Eurasian and North-American tectonic plates meet, Strokkur the geysir which erupts every 5 minutes up to 30 meters and Gullfoss — one of the biggest waterfall in Iceland.
But you are not a common visitor! We offer you to extend this daytour, make it longer for a few hours and much more interesting. Just be sure this is the case when size matters.
During this extended daytour you will also visit:
- Picturesque Nesjavellir road through huge rocks, geothermal areas and Thingvallavatn lake (close during wintertime);
- Homy Efstidalur II farm where you may taste local icecream and see the cows whose milk is used in icecream production;
- Warm and cosy Secret Lagoon — oldest swiming pool in Iceland built on natural pool;
- Stunning lava cave Raufarhollshellir that looks like a tube, gallery, hall in castle or something else but not like a cave.
- 1-7 pax: 152000 ISK;
- 8+ pax: by request.
- Private transportation;
- English guidance;
- Entrance to the Secret lagoon.
- Visit tomato farm;
- Icelandic horse show;
- Different language guide.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or +354 6158425 to book this daytour. Find our phone number in WhatsApp or Viber to connect faster.